Here it is, the line up of items that will be going to the blog birthday contest winner. I've put together a group of my favourite things (most are vintage items of course.) I will draw a name from a hat once again. To enter, simply leave a comment on this post stating which subjects you've most enjoyed reading about over the past year on Nini Makes. It could be anything - children's projects, embroidery, tutorials, patterns, etc.
The contest will run until June 10th and a winner will be announced that day. The following images are from the prize package the winner will receive. Athough there's only one winner, every person who comments will receive a new PDF applique and embroidery pattern by email.
So here is the prize package:
- A pair of embroidered hair bands (Rosa* is holding them in the picture above)
- Art deco metal cigarette case with a faux crocodile pattern, perfect for making one of these
- One linen doily with handmade lace trim
- One length of antique handmade lace over 1.5 metres long - in great condition
- Softie book with patterns by Aranzi Aronzo
- The 1950s Enid Blyton book Down at the Farm
- A piece of 1970s Casa pattern Camaieu fabric (sturdy medium weight cotton), it looks like a contemporary Japanese fabric and measures 1.25 metres x 59cm
- Three vintage buckles, two 1950s and one Edwardian mother of pearl
- A variety of old cut and pressed glass buttons
- A set of vintage green buttons
Handmade lace & doily and cigarette case
Aranzi Aronzo book and Casa pattern Camaieu fabric
A sample pattern from the Aronzo book.
I know this is image heavy, but I think prizes are always worth a look.
Good Luck, hope you all enter - if you're shy, email me your comment instead :)